Sun Health Center, based in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is an outpatient provider of brain optimization and recovery services for people over the age of 18.
Our treatment center serves the following cities of Boca Raton, Hillsboro Beach, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Coral Springs, and surrounding areas.
502 South Federal Highway Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Our facility provides a wide spectrum of specialized services proven to help restore and improve brain health and function:
Neuro Therapy: Consists of an individualized blend of neuromodulation and neurofeedback, using a cutting-edge system known as NeuroField.
- Peak Performance: A customized training modality to reach your mental and physical goals. It’s designed to improve brain function and help the autonomic nervous system achieve balance.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: TBI treatment consists of neuromodulation and neurofeedback, which help repair the brain dysregulation associated with TBI, thereby relieving related symptoms.
- Recovery from Addiction: Neuromodulation and neurofeedback are the Neuro Therapies that we use to help patients recover from drugs and alcohol more comfortably, more quickly, and more comprehensively.
- Mental Health Issues: Neuro Therapy can relieve depressive symptoms for patients who are waiting for the therapeutic effects of a medication to kick in. As a non-invasive, non-pharmacological procedure, this treatment is also a promising option for people who either can’t tolerate antidepressants or have “treatment-resistant depression.”
IV Therapy: Comprises two “intravenous” (IV) treatments: IV Vitamin and Ketamine Infusions. These intravenous treatments often help patients experience symptom relief, see a lift in their overall mental and physical wellness, and generally feel a lot better—only much faster.
- IV Vitamin Infusions: By rehydrating the body and improving electrolyte balance, IV Vitamin Infusions bolster and accelerate this critical healing process in recovery.
- IV Ketamine Infusions: For patients with severe, treatment-resistant depression, these quick-acting treatments can be an essential lifeline, by providing nearly immediate relief of depressive symptoms and effectively treating suicidal thoughts.
TeleHealth: Thanks to cutting-edge developments in technologies that now make it possible to receive care virtually, via a secure, online platform, many Americans can now access gold standard treatment when and where they need it.
- TeleMedicine: The provision of face-to-face care from one of our highly qualified healthcare professionals. Care takes place using secure, videoconferencing technology, rather than in person at the doctor’s office.
- TeleTherapy: Online or virtual therapy that allows you to regularly meet with one of our licensed therapists remotely, via a secure video conferencing platform and from the privacy and convenience of your home.